Wednesday 30 June 2010

More cupcakes............

My cake boxes arrived yesterday so today I managed to get some cakes made and now I'm hoping to give them out for free along with some business cards. Lots of people have told me not to give anything away for free but then again others have told me the opposite. I'm hoping my little bit of generosity will inspire others to be a bit generous in return and order lots of cakes. Obviously I hope they like them and buy them to devour them. The more the merrier.

So a few photos.

I made sticky toffee cupcakes with golden syrup frosting and marzipan strawberries ( i would usually put real strawberries on but i didnt have any!)



Lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting and crunchy lemon sprinkles.




Carrot cakes with vanilla frosting and marzipan carrots.





Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkles.





Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and chocolate vermicelli.




Fingers crossed for a good response.




No comments:

Post a Comment