Thursday 17 June 2010

Fudge cake and jobs on the horizon.

Went to work today and I had just enough time to quickly decorate the two chocolate fudge cakes I made yesterday. We have an event next week and you can't beat chocolate cake.
The recipe is a bog standard one I have used for a while from a book, simply called "CHOCOLATE". It's really easy and the cake always comes out tasting moist and very chocolatey.
I did some simple deocration and now they are in the freezer. They keep surprisingly well, even after they have been iced.


I've had a few enquiries about making cakes for a number of parties and events. They've mainly come through friends and family but I suppose that's the easiest and best way to start my business. I'm hoping the cakes speak for themselves and I get lots of clients through word of mouth. I'm still waiting for my business cards to arrive but when they do I already have a few people who want them and may have jobs for me. So fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment